Speaking to a skilled San Antonio Attorney is always the best solution when facing a tough legal battle with a family member. For many years I’ve built a reputation for being tough, direct & most importantly prepared for litigation, but ready for mediation.
The Carmen Rojo Law Office offer consultations 7 days a week from my office at 222 Main Plaza in San Antonio, Texas 78205 (210) 247-3173 from 8am to 10pm. I’m usually able to work around most schedules & quickly resolve issues in an effort to avoid high legal fees. To schedule a consultation regarding any family law issue, fill out and submit the form for a quick response or call (210) 247-3173.
Common questions asked during consultation
- What happens next?
- Who will pay attorney fees?
- How much does divorce cost?
- How do we divide property?
- Who will pay our debt?
- Should I close bank accounts?
- What happens to insurance?
- Can I File Restraining Order?
- How can I reduce cost?
- How long until the divorce is final?
- Do I have to meet residency?
- Where will the kids live?
- How do we develop a parenting plan?
- How do we determine support?
- Will I have to move?
- Can my parents have visitation?